Business Bowl & Breakfast
Sponsored By: My Accounting Department
Join us for 2 rounds of local business trivia! If you don’t want to participate in the game show portion you don’t have to! Winning teams will be entered into a raffle to present 2-3 minutes at the event.
Networker of the Month will be announced at this breakfast!
Tuesday, May 23rd 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
Must RSVP below.
Please contact Katherine C. for any further questions regarding this event.
Phone: 772-595-9999 Ext.311
St. Lucie Trail Golf Club
951 Country Club Drive
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
Join us and the Fort Pierce Woman’s Club for a Ladies Luncheon to help celebrate the Fort Pierce Lady of the Month. Our Woman of the Month is the St. Lucie County Fire District’s La Toya Young!
Sponsored by: Treasure Coast Healthcare System
This month is sponsored by Treasure Coast Healthcare System with catering by Bar Fusion Taphouse. This month’s table sponsor is Veronica Kolibab from Regency DKI and our drink sponsor is Miriam Wolf-Lovinger from Cruise Planners!
Please remember to bring a raffle prize!
Cost is $20
YOU MUST RSVP BELOW.
14th Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
The St. Lucie County Chamber of Commerce will host its 14th Annual Golf Tournament, presented by Sam’s Club, on Friday, June 30th with a 1:00 PM shotgun start at Gator Trace Golf & Country Club.
A prime rib dinner will be served following this event!
We are currently looking for donations for raffle prizes! Please contact one of our committee members below.
For additional information Contact a Committee Member:
Jeff Emmeluth 772.618.5627, Eric Finkel 561.843.2179, Rene Arteaga 772.466.2066.
Pre-purchase entry to all Chamber daytime events and save both time and money.
Why should you take advantage of this offer?
- Never RSVP Again: We will RSVP for you every month for all events.
- No Check-in: You don’t have to wait in line at the door, we will find you.
- Transferrable: If you can’t make it, send a substitute to check-in as you.
- Save: By pre-paying, you not only save time, you save money.
What is included in this package?
- Networking Breakfast: 12 at $13 each = $156 Your Cost $151.50
- Business Bowl & Breakfast: 11 at $13 each = $143 Your Cost $138.50
- (OPTIONAL) We are also offering an option of adding all 4 annual luncheons (Legislative, County, FTP, PSL Update) Value $125:Your Cost $110
Total Breakfast Package: $290.00
Total Cost WITH Luncheons: $400.00
*Package expires 12 months from purchase date.*